Sunday, April 13, 2008

one month and counting. :))

after blogging bout something pretty depressing, it's time i blogged bout something happening in my life now. X))
my baby and i have been together for slightly pass a month now.
he told me he was gonna read my blog, so i purposely want him to see this. :DD
haha. you know i love you. <333
he has changed so much for me, it's incredible.
i really appreciate it.
i remember we kept arguing early in the relationship.
we went through ALOT.
but, now, from where i stand, with him by my side, i don't mind shedding that one litre of tears.
i thought that ivan was worth my love cos he was with me for so long.
guess what, you're more worth it than all my ex-es added up together and times by infinity.
you took my breath away the minute i laid eyes on you.
if you leave, you'll take my breath away for good.
that's how much i love you.
baby, remember this five words.
my heart beats for you. :))

No comments: