Sunday, April 13, 2008

what a night.

as the title says, what a night.
ivan chew keng kitt, you changed so much, i can hardly recognize you.
how can you say those things to me?
i NEVER saw it coming.
that's for sure.
what made you say all those things??
well, we're both disappearing from each other's lives for now.
joseph loo yew hann, you said that i changed.
i never changed.
you just noticed that i'm like this.
i lost two close friends in one night.
it's kinda hard for me although i got totally nothing to do with it.
i dunno what happened.
as my baby says, cest' la vie.
what goes around, comes around.
note for ivan : you disappoint me so much. it hurts. goodbye and take care of yourself.
note for joseph : i did my part as a close friend. it also hurts from what you said to me. it's your
loss, buddy.
after all this, i learnt one great lesson in life, never be too sure that your closest people will never change or backstab you. there's nothing that one can be hundred percent sure about. whether family (i heard of family backstabbing family), friends or anyone. the only person, you can ever trust, is your other half. if even your other half will backstab you, there's obviously something wrong with you.
but, luckily for me, i have my other half, and my important TRUE friends in my life.
thank you. i love you all. :))

No comments: